CeNTI involved in 16 new Projects financed by the PRR
CeNTI is involved in 16 new Projects in the Innovation, Digital Transformation and Sustainability areas, financed by the PRR, the Portuguese Recovery and Resilience Plan, and the Next Generation EU Funds.
The common objective is to support and boost the national technological, industrial and business infrastructure, helping to reinforce competitiveness and position Portugal as a reference on a global scale. These initiatives, therefore, aim to create unique solutions with high added value and their incorporation into traditional products and markets.
The Nanotechnology Centre is part of Mobilising Agendas and Projects aimed at Capitalisation and Business Innovation (C5 Component – Resilience) and Sustainable Bioeconomy (C12 Component – Green Transition) in the following sectors:
- Energy and Batteries: NGS - New Generation Storage;
- Health and Well-being: HfPT - Health from Portugal;
- Digital Transformation and Textiles: TEXP@CT - Innovation Pact for the Digitalisation of the Textile and Clothing Sector; BE@T – Bioeconomy at Textiles;
- Construction and Habitat: R2U Technologies | modular system; ILLIANCE;
- Mobility (Automotive and Bicycles): GreenAuto – Green innovation for the Automotive Industry; AM2R – Mobilising Agenda for business innovation in the Two-Wheel sector; DRIVOLUTION – Transition to the future’s factory; BE.Neutral – Mobilising Agenda for cities’ carbon dioxide neutrality;
- Marine resources and Ocean: BioEcoAzul - Blue Bioeconomy Pact;
- Paper: FF2F - From Fossil to Forest;
- Plastics: Sustainable Plastics - Mobilising Agenda for Sustainable Plastics;
- Water: Giatex – Intelligent Water Management in the Textile and Clothing Industry (ITV);
- Forest: RN21 - Innovation in the Natural Resin Sector to Strengthen the National Bioeconomy;
- Footwear: BioShoes4All - Innovation and empowerment of the footwear industry for a sustainable bioeconomy.
In this way, CeNTI, in partnership with the industry and other Scientific and Technological System Entities, will actively participate in developing these Projects. The Centre will contribute with cutting-edge equipment and a team of professionals with high knowledge and skills.
Portuguese Press highlights CeNTI's technological innovation for health
Portuguese innovation stands out in Europe
Companies can now consult the calls for European funds. There are 412 open calls
How to promote greater efficiency in public water management?
FF2F: a new generation of sustainable packaging and products
Privacy Note |