Development of a platform that boosts entrepreneurship in activities of knowledge
The FuEL Project "Future Entrepreneurs' League" aims at the development of the FuEL ROOM platform that boosts entrepreneurship in activities of knowledge, technology and creative industries, granting access to a vast network of entities of the national and international entrepreneurship ecosystem.
1. To foster sustainable improvements in different domains of the innovation ecosystem by creating easy-to-reach support networks for startups and skilled and creative entrepreneurs;
2. Identify new opportunities and business models based on high technological intensity activities and cultural and creative industries related activities and promote the appearance and acceleration of high value-added startups in these fields;
3. Leverage resources, expertise and specialized support services available in the consortium and other regional, national and international entities with which partnerships may be established;
4. Stimulate synergistic conditions for the creation of opportunities for intersection, dialogue and connection between scientific and technological domains and artistic, cultural and creative industries.
Approval date: 01 August 2017
Project duration: July 2017 to June 2019
Total eligible cost: 373 926.00 €
Financial support EU: 317 837.00 €
Intervention region: Portugal
- 8 supported projects until now;
- Applications ongoing.