The R&D Copromotion Project ActiveRest started on October 1, 2016 and will last for 30 months, ending on March 31, 2019.
The main objective of ActiveRest is the development of a textile mattress guard, which through a quantitative pressure mapping system, with intelligent action will relieve the pressure on the user, preventing the development of pressure ulcers.
It is also intended to monitor risk parameters in the prevention of pressure ulcers. A communication system and a graphic software interface will be developed to be used by healthcare providers.
ActiveRest will be developed by a multidisciplinary team that has the required and complementary competences to ensure the project good execution, being considered the simultaneous participation of business entities which operate in the critical stages of the product value chain and R&D entities, aiming the good execution of the project.
The project has an Eligible investment of 654 966.94 €, with a financing rate of 71.40%.
O consórcio do projeto iParasol - Nova Geração de Guarda-Sóis por Via da Hibridização Inteligente, que integra as empresas Flexefelina e Têxteis Penedo S.A. e ainda o CITEVE e CeNTI (entidades não empresariais do sistema de I&I), promove o Concurso de Design e Criatividade iParasol para desenvolvimento de uma nova geração de guarda-sol, que visa fomentar o surgimento de novas ideias e conceitos em torno deste produto.
Recorde-se que o iParasol é um projeto com duração de 36 meses (de março de 2016 a fevereiro 2019), financiado pelo Fundo Europeu de Desenvolvimento Regional (FEDER), através do Programa Operacional Regional do Norte (NORTE2020).
Pretende-se através deste concurso, estimular a criatividade e a inovação do setor guarda-soleiro bem como de áreas técnicas direcionadas para arquitetura têxtil e, em paralelo, promover também a possibilidade de estabelecer ligações entre criativos e empresas, que possam traduzir-se em novos projetos e novos produtos industriais.
A inscrição no concurso é gratuita e deve ser formalizada preenchendo o formulário disponível para o efeito no site do projeto. Para a consulta do regulamento, inscrição e submissão da ideia/conceito, bem como dos critérios de avaliação e prémios deve aceder ao site do projeto iParasol em www.iparasol.pt.
ITeCons in co-promotion with CeNTI has developed a project denominated “Promoção da Etiquetagem Energética de Produtos” – PEEP, with the participation of ADENE – Agência da Energia, and has been concluded on June 2015. This project had the objective of developing an energy labeling system for non-regulated products, namely thermal insulation/thecnical mortar, bricks and blocks for masonry application and coatings. This system has the advantage of allowing the comparison between energy performance of different products of the same product family, facilitating the product choice that promote higher savings in energy resources, responding to the demand of actual European legislation (EU Directive 2010/30/UE).
The experimental phase of the energy performance simulators has been launched, which are available in the website of the Sistema de Etiquetagem Energética de Produtos in www.seep.pt
These simulators have the objective of giving information to the manufactures regarding the process of energy labelling, as well as allowing the manufactures to test their products in order to know their respective energy classification. In this phase, the use of these simulators doesn’t have any associated cost to users nor is there any restriction in terms of the number of evaluations a user perform.
The project was developed under the Sistema de Apoio a Ações Coletivas (SIAC) program financed by the Programa Operacional Fatores de Competitividade (COMPETE) under the Quadro de Referência Estratégico Nacional (QREN).
More information about the PEEP project in www.peep.uc.pt.
- Cooperation Protocol CeNTI and Enterprise Europe Network
- Monitoring Volume in Fuel Tanks in Aircrafts using Printed Sensors
- OLED Lighting news
- Industrial Scale Nanoparticles Synthesis
- 18th Techtextil Symposium 2015
- The President Cavaco Silva visits CeNTI
- CeNTI on RTP 2
- The Mayor of Famalicão visits CeNTI
- Interview about Technological Innovation
- CeNTI’s Products in the worldwide Top
- UK Plastic Electronics Show 2012
- Textile in hand with Health
- NanoTrap reached field test phase
- Protocol CeNTI/ADENE
- Shelter ByGG
- Organic Electronics is a trend
- New CEO
- Around the World
- UV/EB Curing Technologies for Textile Innovative Applications
- CeNTI @ Printed Electronics
- PROJECT MEETING WITH THREE OF THE LARGEST PORTUGUESE INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES
- Collaboration with Health Care Sector
- HIGH-TECH TEXTILES AT EURONEWS
- Forum and Exhibition "Internationalization and Competitiveness “
- Sustainable Construction - Research in Action
- Smart Materials - TV report
- Textiles become photovoltaic
- Sustainable Construction
- Special clothing for controlling eczema
- Radiating Innovation
- Intelligent products in our home
- Revolutionary Airship presented in Porto
- RadTech Europe 2011 Conference
- CeNTI at CONCRETA/ENDIEL
- ManMade Fibers Congress
- LOPE-C 2011: A success
- Europe's largest event on Energy Harvesting & Storage
- Future Materials
- Light effects in Textiles
- Portugal: Inauguration of CeNTI – Centre for Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Exhibition at Techtextil
- CeNTI at Demo Street in Printed Electronics 2011
- Wireless Socks presented at Smart Fabrics 2011
- EURATEX 6th Annual Public Conference
- 6th BES National Innovation Contest edition
- Famalicão: Empresas apresentam produtos inovadores