During the Enterprise Europe Network Seminar (october 8, 2015) - SMEs opportunities - took place the signing of a cooperation protocol between CeNTI and the Network that aims to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) seize unparalleled business opportunities in the EU by providing targeted market intelligence and personalised support.
ITeCons in co-promotion with CeNTI has developed a project denominated “Promoção da Etiquetagem Energética de Produtos” – PEEP, with the participation of ADENE – Agência da Energia, and has been concluded on June 2015. This project had the objective of developing an energy labeling system for non-regulated products, namely thermal insulation/thecnical mortar, bricks and blocks for masonry application and coatings. This system has the advantage of allowing the comparison between energy performance of different products of the same product family, facilitating the product choice that promote higher savings in energy resources, responding to the demand of actual European legislation (EU Directive 2010/30/UE).
The experimental phase of the energy performance simulators has been launched, which are available in the website of the Sistema de Etiquetagem Energética de Produtos in www.seep.pt
These simulators have the objective of giving information to the manufactures regarding the process of energy labelling, as well as allowing the manufactures to test their products in order to know their respective energy classification. In this phase, the use of these simulators doesn’t have any associated cost to users nor is there any restriction in terms of the number of evaluations a user perform.
The project was developed under the Sistema de Apoio a Ações Coletivas (SIAC) program financed by the Programa Operacional Fatores de Competitividade (COMPETE) under the Quadro de Referência Estratégico Nacional (QREN).
More information about the PEEP project in www.peep.uc.pt.
CeNTI is developing printed sensorial matrixes to monitor the 3D volume of fuel tanks by integrating sensors directly into the composite structure of the fuel tank of an aircraft.
Please read more in OPE Journal.
- OLED Lighting news
- Industrial Scale Nanoparticles Synthesis
- 18th Techtextil Symposium 2015
- Exhibition Techtextil 2015
- TECHTEXTIL 2015
- The President Cavaco Silva visits CeNTI
- CeNTI on RTP 2
- The Mayor of Famalicão visits CeNTI
- Interview about Technological Innovation
- CeNTI’s Products in the worldwide Top
- UK Plastic Electronics Show 2012
- Textile in hand with Health
- NanoTrap reached field test phase
- Protocol CeNTI/ADENE
- Shelter ByGG
- Organic Electronics is a trend
- New CEO
- Around the World
- UV/EB Curing Technologies for Textile Innovative Applications
- CeNTI @ Printed Electronics
- PROJECT MEETING WITH THREE OF THE LARGEST PORTUGUESE INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES
- Collaboration with Health Care Sector
- HIGH-TECH TEXTILES AT EURONEWS
- Forum and Exhibition "Internationalization and Competitiveness “
- Sustainable Construction - Research in Action
- Smart Materials - TV report
- Textiles become photovoltaic
- Sustainable Construction
- Special clothing for controlling eczema
- Radiating Innovation
- Intelligent products in our home
- Revolutionary Airship presented in Porto
- RadTech Europe 2011 Conference
- CeNTI at CONCRETA/ENDIEL
- ManMade Fibers Congress
- LOPE-C 2011: A success
- Europe's largest event on Energy Harvesting & Storage
- Future Materials
- Light effects in Textiles
- Portugal: Inauguration of CeNTI – Centre for Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Exhibition at Techtextil
- CeNTI at Demo Street in Printed Electronics 2011
- Wireless Socks presented at Smart Fabrics 2011
- EURATEX 6th Annual Public Conference
- 6th BES National Innovation Contest edition
- Famalicão: Empresas apresentam produtos inovadores