At the invitation of the Commission for Coordination and Regional Development of the North (CCDR-N) and the International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), CeNTI participated in the 6th Interregional Meeting of the Delivering Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials and Production (NMP) to REGional manufacturing) held in Bucharest, Romania.
The event took place on July 10 and 11 and was organized by the Polytechnic University of Bucharest (UPB) and the Executive Agency for Financing Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation (UEFISCDI). It was attended by project partners and stakeholders. The discussion addressed topics such as the measures that could integrate the action plan for the improvement of existing public policy instruments in order to promote the adoption of nanotechnologies, advanced materials and advanced processes of production by the manufacturing industry in the regions of implementation of the project, belonging to 5 countries (Germany, Belgium, Italy, Portugal and Romania).
For more information about the project click here.
The iP VEST project aims the R&D of an intelligent protective clothing, through the developing multifunctional textile structures and intelligent hybridization for technical clothing and functional multi-risk protection, as well as sensing system, hardware and firmware control, interface system and software and data transmission.
With an overall investment of 802.140,24€, this project is co-financed under Portugal 2020 Program, under the Operational Program for Competitiveness and Internationalization (COMPETE 2020), in the amount of 549.633,20€, from European Regional Development Fund.
The project will last for 36 months, from June 2018 to May 2021, and the consortium is formed with the company SCORECODE Têxteis, S.A as promoter, and and co-promoters VIATEL , CeNTI and CITEVE.
At the invitation of the Commission for Coordination and Regional Development of the North (CCDR-N) and the International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), CeNTI participated in the Intermediate Event and 5th Interregional Meeting of the NMP-REG project (Delivering Nanotechnologies, Materials and Production (NMP) to REGIONAL manufacturing), held in Leuven, Belgium.
The meeting, which took place between 24 and 26 January and was organized by the Agency for Innovation and Entrepreneurship of the Flemish Region (Belgium), was attended by participants from 9 regions from 8 different countries (Belgium, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands , Italy, Portugal, the Czech Republic and Romania), representatives of ERRIN (European Regions Research and Innovation Network) and the European Commission.
Participants shared experiences and challenges related to smart specialization strategies and existing regional public policy instruments to foster collaboration between science and industry in the fields of nanotechnology, advanced materials and new production processes.
For more information about the project click here.
iHEATEX project aims the research and development of novel, multifunctional, intelligent hybridization terry structures and tridimensional architectures, with moisture management and heating properties. These developments will target two distinct categories of terry products for application in home and hotel textiles.
With an overall investment of 691.581,85€, this project is co-financed under Portugal 2020 Program, under the Operational Program for Competitiveness and Internationalization (COMPETE 2020), in the amount of 469.388,14€, from European Regional Development Fund.
The project will last for 36 months, from January 2018 to December 2020, and the consortium is formed with the company, J.F. Almeida as promoter, and and co-promoters CeNTI and CITEVE.
- ActiveRest - Development of a textile mattress guard for the prevention of pressure ulcers
- Concurso de Design e Criatividade - iParasol
- PEEP – Energy efficiency certification label for building products
- Cooperation Protocol CeNTI and Enterprise Europe Network
- Monitoring Volume in Fuel Tanks in Aircrafts using Printed Sensors
- OLED Lighting news
- Industrial Scale Nanoparticles Synthesis
- 18th Techtextil Symposium 2015
- The President Cavaco Silva visits CeNTI
- CeNTI on RTP 2
- The Mayor of Famalicão visits CeNTI
- Interview about Technological Innovation
- CeNTI’s Products in the worldwide Top
- UK Plastic Electronics Show 2012
- Textile in hand with Health
- NanoTrap reached field test phase
- Protocol CeNTI/ADENE
- Shelter ByGG
- Organic Electronics is a trend
- New CEO
- Around the World
- UV/EB Curing Technologies for Textile Innovative Applications
- CeNTI @ Printed Electronics
- PROJECT MEETING WITH THREE OF THE LARGEST PORTUGUESE INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES
- Collaboration with Health Care Sector
- HIGH-TECH TEXTILES AT EURONEWS
- Forum and Exhibition "Internationalization and Competitiveness “
- Sustainable Construction - Research in Action
- Smart Materials - TV report
- Textiles become photovoltaic
- Sustainable Construction
- Special clothing for controlling eczema
- Radiating Innovation
- Intelligent products in our home
- Revolutionary Airship presented in Porto
- RadTech Europe 2011 Conference
- CeNTI at CONCRETA/ENDIEL
- ManMade Fibers Congress
- LOPE-C 2011: A success
- Europe's largest event on Energy Harvesting & Storage
- Future Materials
- Light effects in Textiles
- Portugal: Inauguration of CeNTI – Centre for Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Exhibition at Techtextil
- CeNTI at Demo Street in Printed Electronics 2011
- Wireless Socks presented at Smart Fabrics 2011
- EURATEX 6th Annual Public Conference
- 6th BES National Innovation Contest edition
- Famalicão: Empresas apresentam produtos inovadores