iNanotool - "Nanoparticles manufacturers - Environmental Legislation" is a satellite session taking place in Porto, on 12th February, in parallel with "nanoPorTugal International Conference 2014".
iNanotool is an European project aiming the efficient implementation of the environmental policy and legislation in nanomaterials manufacturers companies, specially SMEs.
This session main topics:
- iNanotool project overview
- Nanoparticles and Environmental Legislation
- Nanoparticles producers: how to deal with legislation, industry cases
Last 28th February, in an interview on the second channel of the national television, CeNTI CEO Braz Costa spoke about the centre main activities and how contributes to the development of new products, technologies and innovative materials that are being applied in the industry.
The program Sociedade Civil, daily broacasted, aims to contribute with implementable solutions to well-defined civic problems by inviting experts to comment on several areas of interest.
See full program here.
Last Monday January 6th, Paulo Cunha, The Mayor of Vila Nova de Famalicão, has visited CeNTI under the road map "Made in Famalicão" to highlight the county best examples of entrepreneuship, competitiveness and innovation.
The Mayor stated that this R&D Center is of major importance for the local companies regarding the effective development and leveraging of knowledge to create new products and conquer new markets, as well as for the county itself, which thus becomes "more attractive" for the setting of new companies.
Complete articles about the visit:
- Interview about Technological Innovation
- CeNTI’s Products in the worldwide Top
- UK Plastic Electronics Show 2012
- Textile in hand with Health
- NanoTrap reached field test phase
- Protocol CeNTI/ADENE
- Shelter ByGG
- Organic Electronics is a trend
- New CEO
- Around the World
- UV/EB Curing Technologies for Textile Innovative Applications
- CeNTI @ Printed Electronics
- PROJECT MEETING WITH THREE OF THE LARGEST PORTUGUESE INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES
- Collaboration with Health Care Sector
- HIGH-TECH TEXTILES AT EURONEWS
- Forum and Exhibition "Internationalization and Competitiveness “
- Sustainable Construction - Research in Action
- Smart Materials - TV report
- Textiles become photovoltaic
- Sustainable Construction
- Special clothing for controlling eczema
- Radiating Innovation
- Intelligent products in our home
- Revolutionary Airship presented in Porto
- RadTech Europe 2011 Conference
- CeNTI at CONCRETA/ENDIEL
- ManMade Fibers Congress
- LOPE-C 2011: A success
- Europe's largest event on Energy Harvesting & Storage
- Future Materials
- Light effects in Textiles
- Portugal: Inauguration of CeNTI – Centre for Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Exhibition at Techtextil
- CeNTI at Demo Street in Printed Electronics 2011
- Wireless Socks presented at Smart Fabrics 2011
- EURATEX 6th Annual Public Conference
- 6th BES National Innovation Contest edition
- Famalicão: Empresas apresentam produtos inovadores